- Students to use hand sanitizer provided before sitting at desks.
- All students to wear face masks.
- Students to sit at the same desk each day.
- Students not to shake hands when greeting each other.
- Students to bring in all necessary learning materials, including notebooks, pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners, rubbers and textbooks.
- Students should not share their learning materials.
- Only the teacher will use A.C. and projector remote controls.
- All rooms should be ventilated using fresh air when not in use.
- Only the teacher will open or close windows when necessary.
- Only the teacher will touch the register.
- Teacher to actively monitor adequate social distancing in class.
- Students should not use board markers or erasers. They should not write on the whiteboard or help by cleaning it.
- Classroom doors to be opened and closed by the teacher only.
- Teachers and students to knock and wait if classroom/office door is closed.
- Students should put their chair back under the table at the end of the lesson so that other students don’t have to touch it to get out of the room.
- Teachers should clean surfaces between lessons, not forgetting the backs of chairs.
- Tissues should always be disposed of immediately in the bins.
- Used masks should also be immediately disposed of in a bin. Best practice to wash hands before putting on a new mask or after taking off a used mask.